As a landscape architect, I provide different types of plans according to the client’s requirements, the characteristics of the site, and make suggestions for future development. In social consultation, I use my graphic skills to help the public understand what kind of place they will have and the future development of the site. I also participate in other related designs, such as the signages of the wayfinding system.
I also assist our team with preparing various documents, presenting data in reports and the situation of the site in a more intuitive way. I work on transforming text into more readable and visual forms through typography and mapping, and assist clients in developing their own document style.
You can contact me for help with
I completed a BA and MA in Landscape Architecture from Lincoln University, as well as a BA in Plant Protection from China Agricultural University. I also bring local nursery and reserve volunteer experience to my role at Xyst.
- Master’s Degree of Landscape and Architecture. Lincoln University
- Bachelor’s Degree of Landscape and Architecture, Lincoln University
- Bachelor’s Degree of Agronomy in Plant Protection, China Agriculture University
- Bachelor Degree of Management in Business Administration, China Agriculture University
- Quantified Tree Risk Assessment System – Registered User